WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

It is pretty good

Its a good flash and all considering how much work was put into it...but there were some things that felt out of place...sometimes it was the voice acting or just the jokes themselves...all the art was great :D.....but i feel like more time was put into the preloader than the video itself

Mouthsinging: A Story Mouthsinging: A Story

Yup its great!

To the guy below me who gave this a 3...wtf? Y do you think this stinks this is an awesome flash and should be treated like one. A 3 is something you would give someone on their first flash....and this is definitely not his first...so give him a break because the point of this video is to have lip syncing songs to give a story. good job man and good luck with ur next flash! 5/5

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

lolz the best

awesome work! my favorite part was when the Korean guy was like "death to amerikuh!" or somethin like that hahaha

Rail Typer Rail Typer

Sweet

pretty cool game....idk what else to say other than good job...its challenging and fun
5/5 10/10
also a good way to improve your wpm xD

-Stick War- -Stick War-

great

good game but i wish you could just play skirmish mode or something and set the game to your liking..such as population limit, starting gold, # of mines on the map, and things like that.

Another cool thing would be survival mode where you can see how long you can survive against waves of enemies. But I think thats asking too much.....good job anyway!

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

great song

Lol. what a fail. the guy who rated it a 0 said he already had this on his ipod for almost a year and this couldn't of been original.. He posted this in 2009...one year ago..hahaha!

.//Redemption .//Redemption

Amazing!

I can just imagine running and jumping from building to building only to find out you were too late... death and destruction everywhere.... then you make one final attempt to root out the evil behind this treachery. That's what I get from this.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Great.

The beginning has a great buildup and I love the part at 0:50 when the funky mood at the beginning gets let loose into a little solo. Another great part is when the song goes into an ambient mood at 2:00 and explodes (not literally lol) at 3:03. Just an amazing song! keep up the good work! 5/5

durn responds:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review my tune, man. :) Glad you liked the solo :D I tried to keep it interesting so I'm happy it worked. :)

Chip Peters is... Chip Peters is...

Sweet

I'm digging the camera angle, great job! 10/10

Brakkenimation responds:

Thank ya!

predator prey predator prey

Great

Haha it made me laugh...I love the facial expressions.....would have been better if the background wasnt red though...anyways good job haha!

Metric Inchworm Metric Inchworm

awesome

Thats pretty cool...is it for a title of a new game of somethin of that sort.