Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

great song

Lol. what a fail. the guy who rated it a 0 said he already had this on his ipod for almost a year and this couldn't of been original.. He posted this in 2009...one year ago..hahaha!

.//Redemption .//Redemption

Amazing!

I can just imagine running and jumping from building to building only to find out you were too late... death and destruction everywhere.... then you make one final attempt to root out the evil behind this treachery. That's what I get from this.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Great.

The beginning has a great buildup and I love the part at 0:50 when the funky mood at the beginning gets let loose into a little solo. Another great part is when the song goes into an ambient mood at 2:00 and explodes (not literally lol) at 3:03. Just an amazing song! keep up the good work! 5/5

durn responds:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review my tune, man. :) Glad you liked the solo :D I tried to keep it interesting so I'm happy it worked. :)

[:Last Call:] [:Last Call:]

Great job

Hey you did a great job idk what is up with the dude below me.....friggin messed up.
The beats are great and would be good for a puzzle game or somethin. The only thing is that it got a little repetitive to me other than that keep on truckin!! (lol that sounded wierd)
9/10 4.5/5
P.S. Since I'm new to newgrounds from kongregate I put some new songs up 2 days ago and they still havent posted.....Whats up with that hahaha :P well good luck with your next songs lol

julius33 responds:

Ye it takes some time for the approval... I think it took me about 4 days till my first song showed up :D
And i would have to agree on the song being a bit repetitive :P